xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eminem

Edit --option We Should Have An EDIT Option

Like most other forums this forum should have the option to edit the poster's posts ......as i realized today i was posting a post and by mistake i clicked on the add reply button which caused it to get posted...i wanted to add more stuff in it so if there was an option to edit posts i could have edited and added all the comments necessary so i feel that it should be added in the forums..to make it more comprehensive :) I hope this post might have helped this forums Thanks :)

So you didn't bother to look though our pinned topics... if you did you would have found this http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ post (which is right here in the same section you made your topic) explaining why EDIT feature is disalbed.

Use REPORT button, located at the bottom of every post, to tell moderators what needs to be edited or what is spam.

Thank you.

Topic closed.