xisto Community
xereo

Buy Domain And Change.

i don?t understand very well firstly if you want to change your subdomain name ej: xxxx.trap17.com to xxxx.com or .net.info.... you have to buy the domain name and afterwards you have to have 15 credits and you have to say:" i want the change of domain? or if you have 15 credits you have a right to have a free .com domain?please i need help.thanks very much.

If you bought a domain and would like to use it instead of your current domain/sub domain go to https://support.xisto.com/ and then click "Change your Domain/Subdomain (15 credits)" You then fill out the form giving your forum username, password, and the new domain or sub domain you would like to use. The 15 hosting credits will automatically be deducted from your account and your domain changed. If you are changing to a new domain make sure that the DNS servers are pointed to ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Do not double post. If you need to edit your post use the REPORT feature.

if you have 15 credits you have a right to have a free .com domain

15 credits does not give you a free .com domain. If you want a top-level domain for your site, you'll have to buy one (there are probably ways of getting them without paying, but such methods are often unreliable, and getting 15 credits is definitely not such a method). Xisto gives you free subdomains, and using a xxx.trap17.com subdomain does not cost you any credits - as I am sure you have noticed already :)