xisto Community
Cerebral Stasis

A Simple Animated Banner... ... on a black background.

It's an interesting idea in the sense that the simplicity stands out in the middle of the sophistication (not that sophisticated banners are not nice :)). However, I am not entirely sure if the message is as professional as it could be - I mean, slogans that are on the lighter side are really cool, but light-hearted stuff that is directly relevant is cooler - unless I am missing something here (I am sorry in that case...). But yeah - really nice try, and keep at it :) Simple is beautiful, although you could try and experiment with this a little more.

It's an interesting idea in the sense that the simplicity stands out in the middle of the sophistication (not that sophisticated banners are not nice :)). However, I am not entirely sure if the message is as professional as it could be - I mean, slogans that are on the lighter side are really cool, but light-hearted stuff that is directly relevant is cooler - unless I am missing something here (I am sorry in that  case...). But yeah - really nice try, and keep at it :) Simple is beautiful, although you could try and experiment with this a little more.

I made this banner for my website originally (BuffaloHELP suggested I post it here), and my website is "simple" to say to least (plain black background with only one or two images on a page), so I made this banner to reflect that. I could have had a shiny chrome device in the background with blinking lights that shout out how much Xisto rocks, but in this case, I think this works better for me.

I made this banner for my website originally (BuffaloHELP suggested I post it here), and my website is "simple" to say to least (plain black background with only one or two images on a page), so I made this banner to reflect that. I could have had a shiny chrome device in the background with blinking lights that shout out how much Xisto rocks, but in this case, I think this works better for me.

203841[/snapback]

Of course it works better if you're going to use it on your site... I forgot to place this in context - really sorry. I'm sure it would work very well for your site, and like I said earlier, very nice work :) Keep at it, and cheers!

I can take mama soap's comment bit further and ask, Cerebral Stasis would you like to make another banner for other members to use? Perhaps with white background or transparent so that it may fit other websites? :)

As in, use the same message, just different colors/background/transition speeds?

Exhale, I wanted to make sure it could be read, so one wouldn't have to wait for it to rotate around again to see a part they missed because it went by too fast.