xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Fred Hatamian

Web Hosting trap 17

I am new to web hosting and websites so will anyone help me out here. How do I connect trap 17 to my domain from go daddy. Where do i sign up. I have a dodaddy acount but i want to ge trap 17 to be my host how do i do that. ANd also I tried doing the application but it sais I need to direct my nameservers . What are nameservers and how do i derect them. THank you for the support.

Take this time to review our Xisto README found in my signature area. First you need to be qualified for free hosting through Xisto. Second make sure you have the domain name purchased before applying for hosting. Then, during activation on your hosting account, enter your purchased domain name instead of subdomain of Xisto. Finally, enter your domain name control via Godaddy and CHANGE ONLY your nameserver tons1.trap17.comns2.trap17.comMore can be found in Xisto README file. Please search the forum before making a new topic.Topic closed.