xisto Community
realthor

Registration Error? why cant i registrate?

"File not aquired"???

Ok,this seems to be a problem,i tried twice to registrate on Xisto and twice there was the same error,after filling this application.What do i do wrong?

203350[/snapback]

This is an intermittant error during the credit checking proceedure. It should let you go now. sorry about the bug.

vujsa

realthor,I'm sorry you're having problem with our auto application script. Perhaps there might be an issue with our new server, although past few applications were posted without a hitch. If you think the firewall is creating an issue, I strongly suggest that you apply using your home intrenet connection. It is important to know that some IP has been denied of certain privileges due to abuses in the past. Try again from your home and see what happens.NOTE: Moving to Questions & Queries

tried from home,the same thing:(I'm getting nervous,why can't i get my subdomain?Can this be done another way?I just don't want to hang up forever hoping smth will change and i'll get lucky next time;i've alreaqdy tried like 12 times from 3 different computers....Pls HELP!10x

Sorry for double Post.realthor I checked your posts and you never requested for a free web hosting account. You must do that before trying to register because Xisto needs to approve you.Go to the Free web hosting requests forum on the bottom. Then choose the free web hosting forum (first one) then read all the pinned topics and it will tell you how post a request hosting.

this is amazing:will my bad luck oddisey ever stop?actually it isn't that bad :)I got my account afterall with some help but after i got that page with XISTO and all those parameters and it worked fine,then asked some questions on account name and stuff,now i can't reach my c'panel adress because it takes so long to load it always gives me an Gateway TimeOut or similar...Could the server be so overloaded?

ah,forgot to mention it,the ftp works fine but i don't know what to do with it :) .Should I put smth over ftp to be able to acess my page or the cpanel should load anyway...(ah,in the error above says "server not reachable");possible cause?

ok,some more details:when i type http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it gives me that Gateway Timeout(server not reachable)error but when i type http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i enter a ftplike directory with some files and dirs.I don't know what to do next or what to do at all as i've never did this before.Should i put there an index.html file to be automatically loaded when typing adress or should i do all these from cpanel-which is not opening