xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dvalkass

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland What do yout hink of it?

Well what do you think of tony hawk's american wasteland I think it's a great game, the graphics are much better than THUG2 and the BMXing makes it even more fun than before, the level is massive, with like 8 different areas, and around 100 missions in total. The playability of this game is great, 3 different difficulty levels on the story mode each with either extended or harder missions, and a classic mode as wella s many 2 player games to enjoy with your mates. I think this is the ebst Tony Hawk's game by far if you want to get one be sure to buy this one.

Tony Hawk games are great. I haven't played one that I didn't love. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Maybe I'll finally buy another game for my PS2. I think that GTA 3 was the last game I bought, when it came out, a very long time ago.