xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
{G}host

{g} Is Here!

Okay hey everyone here, my name is {G}host (USERNAME), but nice site and forum you got going on, it's great to be here, and I hope to have a awesome time, nice job to the admin/owners here, you've made this good.

Welcome to Xisto. You will meet many friendly people here and you can learn a lot and share some of your knowledge. This is a great place to hang out and once you start posting you won't stop. Please make sure though that you have read all the rules.

Welcome aboard! I think you'll enjoy being part of the T17 community. The people here are friendly and very supportive. As well, there are lots of topics and threads that'll suit your interests, so I you won't have a problem posting here..just follow the rules and everything will be just fine. Hope you enjoy your stay, and we hope to see more of you in the future!Cheers!

Welcome mate , I guarantee you will enjoy your stay here at Xisto . They offer incredible packages with little posting yet posting is just as fun , you make new friend's and even learn new thing's . Very fast support and your account is basically instantly activated ( I got mine 10 minutes after i requested ) , also unlimited feature's which im sure you have seen , overall just a great host and enjoy your stay!