xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xereo

Error Uploading Files From Joomla Script.

i have seen the other post but i don?t understand very well, i have joomla in fantastico and when i want to upload file i see: Invalid checksum for file " Upload language - Upload Failed for example.i upload with the ftp integrated in joomla online and see this anunncement.How i do?i upload the files when i unzipped files and upload from C directory.

check the directory of the "upload" or "file" some directoies like that.read the instruction again.it will tell you that the directory for storage the file uploading must be the permission of 777 i think.ps:i suggested all needed to use the scripts on fantastico go to the official site of this script,downloading the latest stable version of the script.zip it,upload it to your host,then install it.it's a good way use that.but you know the fantastico script always not the latest version,maybe there would be some holes with it.thank you.