xisto Community
coolwaves4all

Earn $500 For Free daily earn 500

You make $400 a day the same way as Studiotraffic. You have to upgrade and stuff like that and surf the web. There is probably some catch like there normally is.

yeah like Im going to give my bank account info even if I create it online to some junk website. HAHAHAHA no that won't happen.

coolwaves4all,is it for real man? how do we know that the site is not a scam? are you getting paid by them?at the moment...i agree with Saint Michael..it's not a wise move to disclose details like bank account,etc.Just my two cents!Cheers! :P

You make $400 a day the same way as Studiotraffic.  You have to upgrade and stuff like that and surf the web.  There is probably some catch like there normally is.

201852[/snapback]

it sounds good!

let me try!

how'd you earn so much? im stuck at 13 dollars. anyways i dont believe that you can make 500 dollars a day, then everyone'd be millionaires in a year.

That's nothing! You can also:

- Become a millionaire just by buying a book (worth 5$) and following the instructions inside it
- Get a free Sony PSP at any time
- Enlarge your pen*s in a week
- Buy Microsoft Windows pro for 20$
- Win Screensavers, smileys, cursors and cash rewards
- etc.

Get real! Why do I (and some other members of Xisto) have to snap my fingers around so that somebody around here can get back to the real world? I mean... Think about it! WHY would somebody give you 400$ just like that? Would you do that?

So, again, I'm the only one that must read the TOS (Terms of service)... And here we go (only the most interesting parts are included):

No refunds... And no guarantees...

The money you pay to upgrade your 4Daily.com.com account is a membership fee, NOT an "investment" or "deposit". Money paid to you by 4Daily.com.com is earned by you for your use of the services and is not "interest".
Your membership fees are never returned to you. They are not refundable under any circumstances. You accept that to attempt to reverse or chargeback any payment may damage the program and its membership and is grounds for account deletion.

Paying a membership fee to 4Daily.com.com indicates that you have read and that you accept all terms and conditions disclosed on the site. You understand that there is NO GUARANTEE of earnings or profits, that earnings may be reduced retrospectively without warning at times if necessary (potentially to zero) and that you may not earn any of your money back or make any profit.

They can simply click the "DELETE" button and you're all gone! (and they will probably do it)

You accept that the services provided by 4Daily.com.com are "as is" and may be discontinued at any time for any reason and that you may lose money as a result.

Spam...

You agree to receive emails from our administration and marketing departments and from your upline and downline (single levels). Your email address will not be shared with others unless you are in breach of these Terms or unless required by law.

They reserve the right to lower the current earning rate at any time...

The proposed earning rate and the proposed referral commission may be varied retrospectively without warning if necessary at times of slow growth to ensure the continued operation of the program.

Don't complain! Or else! :P

You agree not to complain to providers or authorities and not to spread negative opinions which could undermine confidence in the program. Such actions, or threats of such actions, will result in immediate cancellation of your account with the loss of all funds.

bureX that was pretty thorough, and many reasons why this could possibly be crap. Many other programs have similar TOS though.

First of allon sites liek those, they are completely legit. You cna pay them with paypal, you don't use any CC or bank account info AT ALL! The thing how thye make money is,:-They have ADS on there website-You must upgrade some of your money. In order to get 400$ a day you would have to spend like 6000$ upgrading things, while your account upgrade status would last about... 180 days?- People sponsor themIts completely legit! But hard to earn money unless you got money to spend. You got 6000$ you wanna give away? Fine make about 12,000$ before your upgrades go away. Thing is theres also a minimum payout. So people if they don't reach that and still upgraded, and quit surfing then thats basically free money for them. You must get the minimum payout. Some people don't get that part.

Hi thereEasy and fast money are the best laid traps for people to fall into. No one gonna give you money out of his own pocket. Falling prey to mallacious site and loosing your booty may be the end result , if proper caution is not taken. We need to understand the money being distributed has to originate from somewhere.Now the question is where ....It could be you , your neighbour our your relative also. So bewareKnowlege Pool

here is the link where u can earn $500 in a day,all instruction r there,nice site,here is the link:

http://4daily.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Absolutely, under no circumstances, there is to be referral links posted in our board. Warning issued.

201850[/snapback]

Is that for real ?I found thousands of sites telling that i can win between 100$ and 1500$ per day...but many of them required a membership subscription.. or to pay or buy something..I realized that ij place of erning money.. actually you were spending money..I hope this site is a good one