xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
n00b

Best Sig RC please

HERE it is my best sig i made R&C

Posted Image

i was feeling like making one plz i need alot of comments i must improve more since im very new to sig making. my best work i made ever i love it i hope you like it as much as i do

I must say, that's the best sig i've seen from you, yet. Though, the text on the render's cape, not a good thing. Also, there's a lot of empty space on the left of the sig. I would have moved the render more to the left, and have it in a bigger size. Other than that, nice job.

pretty much truefusion said also work on your anti-aliasing as well just click on your text button and look for a drop down menu that says none and then click on that and then select the setting that best smooths out the text and then go with that setting. Also put your border over your render as well.but on top of that that is one of your better looking sigs that you have shown us last couple of weeks keep it up.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

I think its all good..the colours are awsome etc..but the one thing i would change..would be to highlight the pixel font ..like add a stroke or drop shadow to it..other than that, i think its pretty much awsome..good job