xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LunAtiC

I'm New Here

Hey, I'm new to the site if you didnt notice. I take interest in graphic arts, and I am pretty decent with photoshop. I am also trying to learn flash and php, so if anyone knows any good sites for tutorials and such I'd appeciate it. I'm hoping to become an active member in these forums, and see if your hosting plans are as great as they seem. :P

Hi welcome to Xisto. Hope you get your hosting or already using the hosting. Its excellent. It has lots of things that no other place offers. Well they might offer the same thing but its not as cool as Xisto.

Yes welcome! Our hosting plans and features are the real deal and nothing compares in my view. Xisto Corporation provides you with many different ways of being hosted with them and provides you with features that are hard to find at any other free hosting site. Hope you nestle in nicely here at Xisto, and you are sure to find much help and support in your areas of questioning. See you around!- elevenmil

hello LunAtiC,welcome!sounds that you are good at graphics designing,luckly in Xisto you could put to good use for yourself.because there are lots of good designers :P certainly ps is the arm,welcome to graphics section.some good tutorials in our forum can offer you good idea as well.good luck,enjoy your stay here. :P

Welcome LunAtiC...There are many tutorials on flash i think in the tutorial section of the board...But my favorate site for Flash tutorials isKidzonline.comClick on 2d animationBest tutorial ever :P

Welcome aboard! I think you found the right place, as we have several threads dedicated to graphics alone - including a sig thread. There's also a tutorial forum if you need a few tips from our wise community here. Hope you enjoy your stay and that can come back and post as often as you like. See you on the boards!

Welcome to Xisto. I would like to say a some things that might help you on the forums.Nobody like one liners, one sentence a post, so don't do it. It is really easy to get credits on this forum if you make long, descriptive and on topic posts. Also, you can make some great friends on here if you follow the rules. Well I'm happy that you chose Xisto and enjoy your stay :P