xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashiezai

Mu Online

anyone out there who like to play some mmorpg ?this is a good one .. and most importantly ... it's free !nice graphic and nice game play . give it a try if u r bored :rolleyes:http://muonline.webzen.com/
main

try playing private servers.. mu private servers... faster level up and u can get those items that u cant get on muonline like all kinds of wings just buy them on shops. plus drops of heart of love which u can get some items +11+12 great right? there are lots of MU private server online. check this sites fragfrog.mine.nu muisrael.sytes.net webcargo.sytes.net etc.. u can find more private server in forum.ragezone.com

mu rocks dude!!.. but it haven't got the edge like some mmorpg have..true it has GREAT graphics, very realistic, the sounds are just so WONDERFUL..i have played it but i don't enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed ragnarok..

Yea this game used to kick **bottom**, but nowadays there are just too many hackers&dupers around. Even the stuff that used to cost a bomb when this game just started, have dropped quite low.. I've stopped playing as there was once the svr changed every1's password and when i tried to use the new 1 emailed to me, i couldn't log-in :huh: Wasted my holidays on the game...

Yeah dude thats a problem with lot of otherwise superb games (like knight online).Maybe game developers should make more effort to stop game hacking.....

I played MU Online 1 year and I get bored. It's nice game...but the graphic is no so good. If you play on a very easy private server like server with 1500+ exp it's too easy to get 32k or to the new versions 64k points to add....you all will see that if you try it!!!

I played this game for a few hours, then my computer couldn't take the graphics or something. It never worked again after that. I was really looking forward to playing it too, looked so fun.

MU online is sweet :) but yea once you get to level 30+ it takes sooo long to lvl up, and gets boring <_<

nah ... its geting hard to lvl up when ur almoust on 326 lol i got my first reset but now its so hard to get it :(:(