xisto Community
someguy

Google Earth Plus Version anyone tried it?

I am just wondering if anyone has got the Plus version.I want to know whether its worth paying the extra $20 - and what extras you get for upgrading

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Naming the topic title is VERY important. Editing.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

well i have download it and well ther is no difference between the frree version, in fact the Proffesional has the same features the free does, BUT you can choose another server to load the images, the last time i saw the other server has available pics of the huracan rita and all the place around, unfortunately they were black and white... however it has features to record video and take pics....so for simple actions i still preffer the free versioncheers!

Ive only ever tried the free version, but I heard that the paid version is all the high quality stuff. Is this true, or just a rumor?

I have tryed it and its not realy big diffrence between the versions. So my tought is that its not worth paying for the plus version.And you wont use google earth so much anyway, its just to see some things via satalite pictures. B)

I thought only some cities in the US are in high res with 3D buildings available to look at. While the rest of the world is stuck in flat low res mode. Still a pretty cool program. Can see my house and some places I used to live.

I HAVE pro and it IS the same as free but you have GPS and 3D buildings and someother fetures that are not in the free one if you think you want plus then get it but i wouldnt i would keep free on there! free IS THE SAME!!!! you can get SOME hi res areas like New york and other BIG popular places in pro i can see details in the roofs of cars in pro but its only in BIG citys.

:)B):DB) What is d diference huh?Google Earth Plus Pro or free version. there is no diferrence!!I've the free version but I don't know how did goooooooogle create this cooool software like this!!Try to search some hidden island!Is that will work,huh? :D:D:) I'm bored with all software from gooooogle but this Goooogle Earth is coooooool!!

I downloaded it at work a few weeks back and my boss is wondering why work aint gettin done lol And I did notice that only USA have 3d buildings? What about my house in England......I wanna see it 3D dammit :)

Well the free version and plus version dont seem to have much difference. I dont think the Plus version is worth paying. Just for the sake of server so much money shouldnt be paid. But all in all Google Earth is a revolution. And it shows a clear picture of the future world

I didn't try it but i think that the diferrence are the graffics,They are more better and in 3D in the USA only i touht.And i heard somebody say that it is live from the Satelite so you can se everything live