xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bulb

Hey :)

New here, as you kinda guessed :PXisto looks a strong host as im sure you can back that up :D I know quite a lot about using these types of hosts as I have tried many out but am now hoping to post and stick with you guys :DWhat do I plan to do with my hosting I hear you say :P Me and my mates have a Counter Strike source server and the clan is in need of a website, a free one will do we decided but we plan to buy a domain :DWell there you go, hope to get to know you guys :P.| Bulb | Chris |

Welcome to Trap 17!Trap 17 is reliable and fast and I am sure you will be plased with your hosting.Good luck getting your hosting and I hope to see you roaming the forums soon!

Thanks, I was also wondering if someone could tell me how good the SQL's are here :P I will also need a fast and reliable and also im sure it says somewhere but how many so we get? same goes for FTP.Thanks again.

Welcome to Xisto, yes the sql are reliable, but some times they do go down, but thats rarely, but we have some good staff that takes care of the problem once it is discovered.but enjoy youu stay we do have a somewhat bgi following in the gamers forum about counter strike so you should be able to find some people to join or whatever.So have and enjoy.

Welcome aboard, Bulb! Glad to see you came to the right place to host your website, and we'd all like to see it once it is up. As for the credits, you won't have a problem building and maintaining them as long as you follow the rules and make some good posts.Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to come back post as often as you like.See you on the boards!