xisto Community
mitizmitiz

Stories.. continue the story...

You can see something. A blur. Something's happening. What's going on? Who are you? What are you doing here? Where is here? Your sight slowly starts to come into focus. There are other people around you. They are all different ages, heights, shapes and sizes. They seem to be waking up aswell. They are looking around in the same confused state as you. You are in a desert. There is little plantlife, and nothing living except all the people surrounding you. You look behind you. There is a small circular platform. Someone suddenly materialises on the platform, then they fall to the ground.

After a while, everyone starts to come to their senses and they start to search for food. Some people band together and combine forces. You don't remember anything before now. What are you going to do?

I got this from Engale if you like it please visit.

Now you continue the story...

Notice from wassie:
Quote everything you dont write yourself!

I will probably try and catch some sleep... I don't feel hungry if I am asleep.Phew... sorry for that pathetic answer, I'm tired out after a long day at college, will look at this later tonight :P

I'll ask the other people if they remember anything. Then I'll go band with others and find food and shelter. I'll explore that circular platform above and see what I can find out about us being in the desert. :P

Being a curious fellow,I would band up with a team that has a duty to explore the surroundings,and discover how on earth did we get here.During the explorations,I would beat myself on the head,trying to remember who am I,and where did I come from.Probably the first assignment we'd do is to go check that person that fell of the platform,to see if they are alive,and in what state are they.After that investigation,we should base our further actions on our findings.It would be wise to organise a small group,to find some sort of weapons,just in case something unexpected happens,and we have to defend ourself.The remaining of the gruop should concentrate on the platform,as it appears to brings people here.If it does,than it is possible it can get us back.Wherever we came from.

I would look around and find food. I would create weapons and create an army and a civilization. I would make a government and make it a Democracy. I would make a money system and make farms and other things. I would make sure we got a fair leader and that anyone else up there wouldn't be some dumb*** who would f*** things up. And name the city.