Static_Fury

Req: Some Gif Help

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am needing the pictures to have a trandparent back ground for a forum. If someone could do this for me that would be great. Or explain to me how to do it myself, I have CS, but it would be easier for me if someone got bored and did it for me...

A quick way to do this would be to take the magic wand tool, put its tolerance to something low, select the white background and delete it, then save the file as a .gif or .png file.

Sorry I can't see any of those images. I heard somewhere that the browser you are using effects if you see the white spots on the image. You could try switching to quickmask mode and delete everysingle white spot on the gif and then move it over to a transparent background...not sure if that works though.

In photoshop, open up the GIF image. Make a new layer (transparent one), and move the GIF image on top of the new layer. Then, use the polygonal lasso tool to erase any white spots from the GIF image. Then when you save for web (file > save for web), make sure transparency is checked. The only problem with GIFs is you might see small white spots on the image, when viewing it through on a web page that has a background color other than white. That's when you'll have to go back and continue editing the GIF image.

what tru said but save it as png and not gif, also use the blur tool to get any choppiness to it as well.