xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sakal

Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer Vote

What do u like more ?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been playing FIFA for years, 'cause it was the first football game to introduce virtual stadium and all, and always was a fan of FIFA. Now it is really time to say a few things since I've started to play PES... FIFA became a very poor game. It is obvious that the creators of FIFA are trying to make a football game that will cover majority of the market but in doing so they actually made a big mistake. Game play is artificial, unreasonable and annoying. PES is way much better than FIFA, more enjoyable(maybe harder) and reasonable... and if anyone asks which game to buy my money is on PES. Great job!

Edited by Foe (see edit history)

pro evo anytime, fifa is too easy but is a good game for beginners. pro is an advance game and my theory is if you are good at pro you will smash any fifa player to bits. I already have 10 victims to my name, how many have you?

I like both Fifa 2008 and Pro Evolution Soccer 08, but I'd say I prefer PES 08 better.The fifa games have great new ideas in them, such as the arena, the solo player same (be a pro) and the way they set up their leagues and all....Pro Evo's game play has always been the best and always will be, but the only thing that lets them down here is the stupid licenese to get the official kits, leagues and stadium names. :lol:

Pro evo is better than Fifa, because it has better gameplay, even though they don't have licenced teams it is still the best football game to buy.-reply by Raymond

I haven't played Pro Evo but I have a friend who has played it religiously and he has now racked up about 40 hours with me on Fifa. He still just gives it to pro evo. In Fifa Manager mode you can manage every aspect your favourite team, buy all the best players and play a proper season of the Premiership and champs league. Gameplay is absolutely addictive, although not without some flaws. Can't wait to play Pro Evo.

PES5 vs Fifa07Fifa Vs Pro Evolution Soccer

I have an old Xbox so I am restricted to Pes5 and Fifa 07 and I have them both. And Pes5's gameplay is much better than Fifa07. I reckon Fifa is more of an arcade game. But Fifa has licenced teams and better graphics. Also Fifa has copied many features of Pes such as Be a Pro and manager mode. Although I do play fifa when I want to play manager mode. And I am with PES.  

-reply by Edward H

I'm abid from india...I'm totally a football freak...I've been playin football from ps1, tat is when I had winning eleven...Since then I've been liking only winning eleven and pro evolution soccer...I've tried fifa too...It never ever impressed me...Presently I'm playing pro evolution soccer 2009...Fifa can never overcome the graphics of pes2009...The gameplay is awesome in 2009...I jus have one request to konami...Tat is to get the liscence for all the epl teams and players...This will make the game unbeatable...Pes 2009-u js rock the football era...-reply by abid