xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Install Courier-authlib On Openbsd 3.7

I'm trying to install courier-authlib on OpenBSD 3.7but when I do the "make install" I see this messages:*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lvpopmail.*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in when*** you link to this library. But I can only do this if you have a*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have*** because I did check the linker path looking for a file starting*** with libvpopmail and none of the candidates passed a file format test*** using a file magic. Last file checked: /home/vpopmail/lib/libvpopmail.a*** Warning: libtool could not satisfy all declared inter-library*** dependencies of module libauthvchkpw. Therefore, libtool will create*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening*** application is linked with the -dlopen flag.The problem is that when I start courier-authlib it does notwork because it complaine that he can't find libauthvchkpw.so.00 and this is the true, I don't havelibauthvchkpw.so.00 in /usr/local/lib/courier-authlib onlylibauthvchkpw.a and libauthvchkpw.la.I'm sorry, but I can't understand the error message above.I need for courier-authlib to work with authvchkpw, that's all.I didn't have this problem on freebsd.kvarnerexpress