xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
galexcd

War In Iraq you opposed to it?

Meh...I'm indifferent.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You thought you can cheat the credit system by doing this?
[color=#F5F9FD]Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?Can you see [i]this[/i]?[/color]
You are banned.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Well I am in Australia, and we have our troops over there as well. Is it for the best? Who really knows. But it is not up to us to go into other peoples countrys and tell them how to run it and if we dont like their response bomb them or whatever. But in honesty I dont really care about this war at the moment. I have too much personal stuff going on and for me that is more important then worrying about what is happening in Iraq.

Well, I'm from America, we have the most soldiers there, and have "lead the way" from the get go. First, it's not a "war" I don't think it's even classed as a war. It's an occupation. Just like we occupied Germany after the world wars, we are currently occupying Iraq. The "war" is on terror, and only specific terrorist threats. Personaly, I'm scared to crap that North Korea has nukes, and threatens teh entire world to stay out of their face, or suffer the consequences. I also don't understand how such a large % of of insurgent forces aren't even Iraqi's, they're Syran. So why aren't we fight the terrorists in Syria? Oh wait, there's no oil interests in Syria. I guess that's okay to leave our soldiers as open targets for them though.At this point I don't know if we can get our men and women out safely, it may be even longer before we can, and who's to say that once we train their military, that they wont turn into another Al Queada, or Sadaam, Noreaga situation? Didn't we fund and train most of those forces in years past for $$ interests? And were those American $$ interests or personal $$ interests? I think we need to find a way to get our people home, and stop putting our noses in some of these foreign affairs that we'll end up spending 10xs as much on the next time we're there cleaning up the mess' that we helped make.

Um I'm "sotra" opposed to it. If I"m correct Bush's goal is to get the oil or do some kind of retaliation or something. First off I don't think we should start a war that will make our economy go down just because you want oil or something of economic value. We have found that there are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I think we should just leave and let them Iraq people handle themselves. We have soldiers dying over there because they're trying to handle peace operations over there. And once a day or something some retard bombs our soldiers or something. If we just get out and let the people take care of themselves we will be fine. Just finish rebuilding and get out.

It's not as simple as pulling everything out and leaving the country and its residents to fend for themselves.Firstly what would the rest of the world think if (after bombing the country to a rubble and killing loads of civilians) the Americans and co just pulled out, leaving the country completely lawless and defenseless. They'd just rebuild into a more anti American force if that happened which would just lead to more terrorist attacks. Possibly a full scale attack on America or one of its allies.The amount of bad press America would get from that would be staggering. And it's not like they are in many people's good books at the moment.And what's wrong with Korea having nukes? Doesn't every other country have their own supply, except for Iraq who were thought to have some but actually didn't.

Yea, Im realy opposed to the war in Iraq. And I think that it was very wrong that Bush attacked Iraq when its not his problem to care. And PEOPLE OF AMERICA, now shuddenly some of you doesent care and I think its wrong of you, beacuse some of you realy choosed bush even if he sayd that he will continue it.... Rgh...Some of you shuld take some responsibility, beacuse some of you choosed bush...Then I dont mean that you stared the war but some of you choosed bush to continue the war. :P But I agree now he shuld help the peapole there and not leaving the country just like it is... The people will die there of poverty and of dirty water, and of starvation.And yea what would the rest of the world think of he just leave the country, after a war that bush started.

Well, I'm from America, we have the most soldiers there, and have "lead the way" from the get go.  First, it's not a "war"  I don't think it's even classed as a war.  It's an occupation.  Just like we occupied Germany after the world wars, we are currently occupying Iraq.  The "war" is on terror, and only specific terrorist threats.  Personaly, I'm scared to crap that North Korea has nukes, and threatens teh entire world to stay out of their face, or suffer the consequences.  I also don't understand how such a large % of of insurgent forces aren't even Iraqi's, they're Syran.  So why aren't we fight the terrorists in Syria?  Oh wait, there's no oil interests in Syria.  I guess that's okay to leave our soldiers as open targets for them though.

At this point I don't know if we can get our men and women out safely, it may be even longer before we can, and who's to say that once we train their military, that they wont turn into another Al Queada, or Sadaam, Noreaga situation?  Didn't we fund and train most of those forces in years past for $$ interests?  And were those American $$ interests or personal $$ interests?  I think we need to find a way to get our people home, and stop putting our noses in some of these foreign affairs that we'll end up spending 10xs as much on the next time we're there cleaning up the mess' that we helped make.

200560[/snapback]

That's what most people thinks(going to war for oil). I mean, we caught Sadam so what more do we want? Bin Laden is probably still hiding in some cave and will die their sooner or later.. We are losing billions of dollars for going to war and losing thousands of lives. The gas prices are high and shooting up like crazy. They're about close to $3.00 at where I live. I don't really support the war, but we have to stand up for ourselves when a terrorist attacks us and attack back or else they will keep picking on us.

And what's wrong with Korea having nukes? Doesn't every other country have their own supply, except for Iraq who were thought to have some but actually didn't.

200786[/snapback]

Korea, unlike Iraq, is proven to have nuclear warheads and is still making them on a regular basis. While most countries are trying to destroy excess weapons and take care of the echo system, N.K. is sitll arming up and showing their "power". Not to mention that unlike China, their communist leader is one to talk trash and threated others. Then hide behind his arsenol of wmd's.

I mean come on. It was easy for us to go in and kick Sadaam's rear, we did it a decade ago. But you don't see Bush taking us into N.K., where we actually came out on the wrong side the first time around.

There are many topics about this and in all I say the same thing, it was an unjustified attack, based on lies and false propaganda. The US and Europe had/have no reason for doing that, except for unstabilize the area and build their pipelines. There were no wmd's and the Iraqi people were happier back then when Saddam ruled then they are now.

the Iraqi people were happier back then when Saddam ruled then they are now.

201013[/snapback]

Which people were happier? The thousand of Kurds(?) that are being unburied every week in mass graves that he had killed a decade or so ago? Or the small ruling class, I think the numbers are 15%, that actually lived fat and ran his government, while putting every body else in a 3rd world status? I understand that their religious belief's keep them from wanting to make more modern changes to their homes and communities in some areas, but come on, in a nation where just about everybody is eligable for assistance due to the oil income, how the heck can so many live so poorly, and be "happier"?

We had to go to war in order to stop Sadam from killing all these innocent people..Although he had no weapons and mass destructions, he was still a threat to our security(since we didn't know for sure). In my mind, I think we should just stay out of other country's businesses and work on improving ours.