xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXsyreXx

Buttons

I think that the forum would be easier to read if you got buttons for it including these items: reply, quote, fast reply, new topic and new poll, etc. It would probably attract more members (like you don't have a lot :P ). I like to be at forums that have these as they are easier to this stuff. I still like this forum no matter what :P. Thank you for looking at my topic.-xXsyreXx-

as i know,using the txt link instead the gif image of the forum will save lots of bandwidth,as we all know the bandwidth is very expensive.some projects of forum have changed to xhtml and css layouts,their thems of " start a newtopic","reply" all were the text links.i think it would be a trend for changing,we would got used to that.guangdian

I think the current version of text links for buttons are much better. It loads much faster. Since ads are already taking much download time to put extra loading time for buttons is unnecessary move. Of course, I understand that for many users speed isn't a problem because they have high-speed internet connections. But trap seventeen has members from different parts of the world with varied internet connection speed. And much like we have to keep thinking about 800x600px screen resolution pc users Xisto too has to take care of those slow internet speed connection users. Besides like others have said it also saves a lot of bandwidth.

I actually like the text links that we have. Its saving a lot of bandwidth and it loads much faster for those with a slow internet connection. (Not me.) If its bothering you so much, just switch the the other skin on the forum. I think the other one has image links.

Of course, I understand that for many users speed isn't a problem because they have high-speed internet connections. But trap seventeen has members from different parts of the world with varied internet connection speed. And much like we have to keep thinking about 800x600px screen resolution pc users Xisto too has to take care of those slow internet speed connection users. Besides like others have said it also saves a lot of bandwidth.

that's the reason why we should take tha web standards to redistrict our web.
now my forum is using punbb which fits xhtml1.0strict.
and my blog is using boastmachinewhich fits xhtml 1.1 strict.what about yours,Cain?