xisto Community
KooL

Call Of Duty

Call of Duty is one ultimate game. The graphics are so real when you are playing with a Radeon you'll feel like you are playing in a movie. Too good. Everyone has to play this game.

Call of Duty is such a great game!!!

At first I thought that Madal of Honor the gratest WWII game, but than I played CoD I changed my mind!!!

Everybody who have not played this game yet, has to!!!

56027[/snapback]

I completely agree with this post. When Medal of Honor first came out, sure - it was great. It did a lot of stuff that games didn't do before it. But it was made by Electronic Arts. They really don't have a lot of first person shooters under their belt and it wasn't a game that could hold up against other developers. It just didn't feel right when you played the game, it seemed... too cartoonish.

Call of Duty, however, blows Medal of Honor out of the water in my opinion. The graphics are basically convincing (you do have to take into account that they can only make it look SO real). The gameplay was solid, the sound effects were very detailed as well as many textures and other visuals in the game. Everything was well thought out, and the concept that you always fought with other members of your squad was great. I also enjoyed how you played different soldiers from different countries -- truly innovative. Replayability is what Call of Duty's got -- and that's where Medal of Honor really falls short.

Wuts up with that glitch on Oasis though? you prone and walk through a wall... THEN THERES A LADDER JUST SITTING THERE WAITING FOR YOUR... That glitch must have been made to find out or they just forgot to edit that.

we should say that call of duty is one the best action games but in any case in my idea i dont like this kind of game that happened in past and it refers to the war of worlds .old guns and gerenades in this game are very boring .my friends like this game because they played this game and they enjoy playing it .we can find posters of call of duty in many magazines and newspapers because it is vey famous game .thanks all...

Call of duty MW2 = BEST FPSI really didnt think they can do better then mw1 but i was wrong lol. its just amazing how games keep surpassing the old games. i always say to myself how can they make it better then this o.O! lolCODMW2 is my favorite game of all time because i always wanted to join the army and since i didnt o.O, this game always fills in that hole showing me some assumption of what happens when you join.It also got best Multiplayer game of the year! 2bad it didnt get game of the year, it really should have!