xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dvalkass

Wwe Wrestlemania 21 Wrestlign Game

Has anybody played the wrestlign game Wrestlemania 21? I think this is the best wrestling game in the Smackdown and Raw series by far. Basically you start off by creating your own superstar and starting a season in this season you will see a list of all the matches for that round, your name will be in yellow if you are playing a match, and it will say next to your name who you are playing and above the names what match type you are playing. Then you can start your match you will see a loading screen and end up inside the ring with your opponent you will fight it out for a pin-count K.O or count out, If you win you will recieve respect and stuff like that and a bit of cash. With your money you can unlock other superstars, rings, move sets, and stuff like that. You can also play a match against the computer or some friends youc an choose from a wide matches-SingleTagTable T.L.C(table,ladder and chairs)CageHell in a Cell Royal Rumble Bra and PantiesLast Man StandingThe above are just a handfull of the match types, there are many more than this.You can play on-line against other people in matches like thopse listed above, you can have 1-4 players. Before playing an exhibition game you can change options like difficulty, heat, damage, weapons, K.O, submission, rope break, disqualification, countout, interference, match legth, vibration and targeting. Using these options you can totaly customize your matches.So as I said earlier this is by far my favourite wrestling game ever, due to it's good graphics, the great playability length and the range of games other than season. So whats your favourite wrestlign game?

it was such a hyped up game. It got delayed for like a month. I thought it was ok but not what i expected. There was alot of bugs in the game. Smackdown vs raw 2006 is a much better game but this is the best wrestling game for xbox to date. But there is alot more featues in the next one they should add.