xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BreaQerz

Hi! Newbie here..

hello,BreaQerz,welcome to Xisto.well,while saying greeting,i think you'd better to give some info from you...though that your beginning post :Pto enjoy urself here.

hi and welcome like hulunes said a little bit of info of you is good to know, we frown on spamming and one liners, people get judge quickly by what they post but anyways havea good time and heres your basket of fruit and card from the welcome commitee.

Great to have you join our community! Just remember to avoid making those one-liner posts - lots of red flags will go up at the first sign of (suspected) spam around here. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay and come back and post as much as you like!Cheers!

Hey there! I joined a couple months ago and I love this place. The hosting's great, people give great hints and tips, very helpful people here, and you can chat about anything you want pretty much. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

hello there, wellcome to this great community, i hop? you find all youn need, and find all you expect, wellcome on board!