xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainless

Random Incidents nothing serious but worth noticing

I suppose something like this has happened to many of us: You're following your everyday life, suddenly someone's talking to you and is gone the moment you realise someone's talking to you - and you're left wondering. well, this isn't about "real" dating stories but I think this thread fits into this board somehow. mods: feel free to move it)...here's my start:On Friday I had, as usual, lunch at university. While I was staring out the window (those trees in the wind are very, very interesting to watch ... yes, they really are, at leastas long as they still have leafs), some girl walked up next to me with the lunch tray in her hands and asks me whether the place next to me is occupied and whether she disturbed me in doing something important or not.I tell her that she could take not only the seat next to me but any other free seat at the table and that I was just staring out the window ... then she said that "it should be forbidden to disturb people while they're staring out of windows, that's when they realize that they're living in cages ... I'll just talk to you again somewhen, people who bother noticing that they're looking out of a window usually don't go anywhere else to have their lunch...", gave me a smile and walked on - and when I lost track of her I began wondering and continued gazing at the trees...

I think that's quite cute actually. You'll probably be seeing more of her if you always sit at the same place to stare out of the window. Maybe you'll realise she's there early enough to have a conversation.

it should be forbidden to disturb people while they're staring out of windows, that's when they realize that they're living in cages

Wow.. I'd like to meet her :\ That sounds like someone who'd talk to just about anyone, about anything, and have the most awesome views on things.

Anyways.. hmm.. I can't really say anything like that has ever happened to me, though I'm sure it has. I guess something about those situations makes me forget. I know I've had at least two or three conversations like that while at work. I just can't remember them :)