xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kakingho

Super Sudoku the world of Kokonotsu SuperSudoku

^_^ In less than a year Sudoku has became a worldwide phenomenon, creating armies of amateur puzzlers.

Now, it has just got a whole lot more fun: Kokonotsu SuperSudoku

which adds two new dimensions of intrigue.

With diagonals that must also be matched and a secret"magic puzzle heart" hidden inside a spruced-up grid.

Let me introduce the rules of this SuperSudoku game:

The aim is to enter a numeral from 1 to9 in each cell of a 9X9 grid made up of 3X3 boxes, starting with various numerals given in some cells.

Each number in the solution occurs only once in each row, column box and two diagonals.

Completing the puzzle requires no special maths, just patience and logical reasoning.Of course, there are differnet difficulty levels. :lol:

You can play with free of charge. :P

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Everyday will have new SuperSudoku. :D (excellent)

You can also play past SuperSudoku game.

I am playing them. ^_^

For more information, visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/#

Reference Picture:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol: In less than a year Sudoku has became a worldwide phenomenon, creating armies of amateur puzzlers.

And if you're curious enough for a little history of Sudoku's, read on...

"Sudoku's origins date back to 1979 when the first puzzle appeared in Dell Magazine's Math Puzzles and Logic Problems under the title Number Place. THe puzzle was later introduced in Japan in 1984 and given the name Sudoku (su = number, doku = single). In 1997, a New Zealander by the name of Wayne Gould discovered a few Japanese sudoku puzzles and spent the next six years writing a computer program to produce them. He began sending his computer-generated sudoku puzzles to the British newspaper The Times, which first started putting his puzzles in their newspaper in November 2004."

Info is from The Mammoth Book of Sudoku. Nathan Haselbauer wrote the introduction (above).

omg sudoku is hard...well not really but it takes forever. my music teacher has a big book of it.i take japanese so when there's no lesson we do sudoku.

Oh no, sudokus are really hard for me, although some of my friends can spend hours on it on PAPER!

I love it Its my favoirite time pass,is there any free pc offline version i can play on pc.also there are many books for sudoko,any free one u know