xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
exhale

Xanga.com

Lol yeah, I used to have Xanga last year, it got really boring and all my friends quit or either have Myspace so what was the point if you post about your day and no one comes and reads it?! Alot of people on Xanga that I know quit Xanga for Myspace... and Myspace is alot more active than Xanga.

i dislike it, same as myspace. if you want to have a good looking website which you can customize and have no adds they are useless. just set up a forum, people can make custom profiles and pages and then you use the rest of the forum to chat. much better than those cheapo websites.

It's only fun if you have other friends who use it. Otherwise, no one comments, and you don't have anybody's xanga to read. And that'll get quite boring. It's fun as a blog, and to get to know your friends better =)

I had Xanga for a while, and I have Myspace as well as something called Livejournal. I don't use Xanga anymore, mostly because my school can't access it because of certain things that it goes against, but I only had it because my friends did and I could use it to put things down for them to read that I couldn't say in reality. Plus, I'm in a boarding school, so when their gone and something happens, I can put it there if I can't call them. I use Livejournal only for my sister and the aunt she lives with. It's my personal rant place and telling of things I don't want my friends to see necessarily unless I tell them face to face. It's also my way of staying connected with my sister since our times for phone useage don't always mesh. Myspace I use only as a way to keep in touch with various friends, and to put up some cool stuff. I'd never heard of Xanga untill last year, and I didn't use it long.