xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

New Sig Criticize

i found myself being very rusty with siggies lately, plainly because i dont have the time to practise on it (ive been very active on this for a while, it kinda slipped by time).

So i need full critics on this one, and please use arguments and suggestions with it, this should help me get back in track a bit and maybe even win a SOTW once ^_^

Details:

Name: Dreaming

Size: 450*150px

Ext: .png

Style: Grunge/HmmZ

Time: 30-60mins

Notes: Unfortunately the render didnt have full arms, so i couldnt make a popout, that is one thing i definately dont like about this sig

Posted Image

hmmz dude since i be the first to reply i got to say about the one mistake you made on this sig to ruin it completely. your layers you put the render on top of everything. also the border get rid of it as well. but the text and the background and color look good with it. Fix those layers though. i should email you a tutorial on layers. :lol:^_^

the png picture (the girl) of the top part of the sig looks weird cause it really looks cut. You should put a border around the girl so she doesn't looked.. "missing" or "cut"and maybe if you make the white transparentcy (around the outside of the border) it might look betteroverall i like the colors and the background is raelly nice