xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ZeXLR8er

G'day! Hi everybody

Hello, my name's Zex and I'm an alcoho..... I mean, I'm the newest member. :wink: :rolleyes:

I'm a long standing moderator in the Monkkonen.net forums, the community for Ville Monkkonen's games, Notrium; an amazing space survival game; Wazzal, a space privateering game; Magebane Trinity, an adventure RPG; Bikez, a fast paced shooter; and the Forge, a Gladiator combat game.
They're all freeware, has anyone else played them? Incase you're wondering, the can be downloaded here: http://www.instantkingdom.com/

I'm also an active member of several other forums, including the Smugglers3 forums, but my main passion is modding Notrium. Notrium is an amazingly moddable game, which means you can edit the files that come with it to create your own games based on the game engine. I design all my own graphics, which you can see in the Graphics thread. :grin:
At the moment I'm working on two mods, a LOTR mod, and a Smugglers3 mod.

I've also got my own website up, please check it out and tell me what you think. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for more details and progress of my mods. :wink:

Now you know my life story, Hi!!! :roll:

Welcome....ZexI see you have loads of experience with Moderating.I hope you enjoy it at these forums they,in my opinion, are the best of the best. Your website is really good.

Thanks Bexa, I think I'm going to enjoy it here. :rolleyes:

Maybe... you never know!! :blink: Hi Casanova, its good to have atleast one familiar face amongst 1000. <_<