xisto Community
Jeremie

I Hate How The Word "gay" Is Often Used

Ummm...^Well if you are playing advocate for Freedom of Speech...Then Jeremie should be able to post their opinons...And I quote: " people have the freedom of speech they can say anything they want,and its their human right". End quote.Don't be chastising Jeremie for something you are playing advocate for.And..Do you have a problem with hippies? Huh?! Well I'm certainly not one since I'm a right wing nutjob....But Hippies can be cool. Don't be hating them.

Gay is just another word, and if you dont like it... fine, but i say it all the time. If there is something i dont like, well then its "gay", or someone i dont like, they're gay. Its just the slang we have around here. You may speak however you like but im sure you have wors that you use for things you dont like, unless ur all proper and *BLEEP*.

I use the word *BLEEP* but I don't mean teh group of people. I use it in the context of which it is used today. Sure some people still mean for it to relate to a homosexual. But I don't use it in that context and thus I can't really be blamed for it being a word. People use words for many different meanings. I am sorry you are offended by it, but just know that if I ever called you it, I wouldn't mean it in the derogatory way.

Ummm...^

Well if you are playing advocate for Freedom of Speech...Then Jeremie should be able to post their opinons...And I quote: " people have the freedom of speech they can say anything they want,and its their human right". End quote.

Don't be chastising Jeremie for something you are playing advocate for.

And..Do you have a problem with hippies? Huh?! Well I'm certainly not one since I'm a right wing nutjob....But Hippies can be cool. Don't be hating them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually I've heard it said that the word gay has been used more and more instead of homosexual to try and pretty up the idea, gay means happy rather than homosexual which in itself tends to emphasize a disorder rather than what homosexuals are trying to sell as a different gender itself. For all those people who don't like the term though why not just use the term 'homosexual'?