xisto Community
thebluekirby

Cheats? Use em?

Do you use cheats?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I rarely use cheats. When I am completely stuck in a game, sometimes I use a walkthrough for some tips. But cheats, for example for god mode; I never use them. For me, it gives the game no fun, when you played a game faster out then others. When you take more time for a game, I think you must be happy. But when I played the game out, I sometimes look what cheats there are. But I already have played the game out then.

In some games I like to play games without using cheats (Makes the game more challenging) and the only time I might start using cheats is when everything is unlocked and the cheats are only there for moral support. But if I buy a game like Street Fighter Alpha where to unlock certain characters on the hardest levels then I'll use the invinciblity cheats because otherwise it would be impossible to beat the game. But in some games that don't come with cheats at all like the "Mummy Returns". I can usually finish off a game in just a day. I used cheats only once in the Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith game only once but then I started playing without cheats to unlock everything then I found the game a whole lot more fun because I did everything myself.

I can't really vote because the choices don't fit my answer. I use cheats for games that I don't play online so I can finish the game. Games I don't like are games where I use cheats but online, I'm legit and proud ;).

I'm like zetzx. Whenever I get a game, I play through it once, without using any cheat codes, just playing through it like an average person would.Once I've done that, I'll play the game again using cheat codes, and exploring the whole game. I also do glitches and things like that once I have already beaten the game.

marians world?Cheats?

are then any cheats for marians world? you only chat in the game.

but when you first click on the link it takes you to 'please enter name'

welll I use alt codes. And theres some alt codes it wont let you do.

but if you enter some code or make it glitch it will let you.

help please?

-reply by cmsrawrr

I played with cheats only on grand theft auto san andreas and grand theft auto vice city. Becouse, i think it is inpossible to pass some missions without them. Don't play GTA anymore, so i don't use any cheats. Also, one time, i played with cheat on Counter-Strike 1.6, it was boring (killing everyone..), and i never used a CS cheat till today, and i hope that i wont use cheat in CS or any other games in the future. Cheating sux, you can't learn how to play by Cheating.

I only cheat when I need to, or I simply want to have fun. I never cheat online, as that just ruins your fun. (Also bans you) Usually, I just cheat (offline or in single player of course) to get more money, fun weapons, or to just glitch the game.