xisto Community
Jesse

Cell Phones So Annoying

Hm...I also noticed that, but i think that the problem is that you are far more concentrated on that sort of stuff when you are sick! What I mean is that it happens all the time, you just don't notice it..

Why does it happen that the cell phone rings just when you thought of someone or etc.??

I think it is because of our thelepatical capabilities, that we all have inside us but mostly unused or latent. This examples show us the power of it and we shouldn't think it is a coincidence - because there is no such thing as coincidence!

greetz

200020[/snapback]

if i am rite

its because sociology or soemthing like that

We can't deny that cellphones are a necessity!! I can't live without my cellphone! But let's admit that there are times when you want some peace and quite time alone without nyone bothering you and then your cellphone just won't stop beeping and ringing! And then there are those ANNOYING people who got your number somewhere and you don't even know them and they won't stop texting you! In times like these or when I'm sleepin, I do not turn my phone off, instead I just switch it to silent mode without vibrate (coz the vibrate will definitely wake me up) but then again sometimes I cannot afford to do that especially when my parents are out of town because they might have some important things to tell me and then my phoe is off. I'll be doomed! LOL. you can always try your phone's voicemail although I do no use this service because you have to pay to retrieve all the messages people left on your cellphone!

I had the same problem a few years back too. My cellphone wouldn't just stop ringing. It rang from morning to night. My mother even calls me a business man when I'm still in highschool, B)So I decided to turn off my cellphone. But because they couldn't get through my cell, the called my room phone. OMFG! I had to walk to the phone and answer it while lying on the floor.The next day, I just unplugged all the phones in my house and went to bed. But that of course didn't last long. After a few weeks, I had my numbers changed and that really did brought peace into the house B)