xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

My Computer Won't Run Certain Programs why?

Hi,Could you give us some more information? Like, what is your windows version, what computer you have, that kind of things. Also, who made those programs that don't run.I would agree that it could have something to do with libraries, but it can be tons of other things. Give us more info, and I will try to help you as best as I can.Cheers

A google search on "wytchtext" brings absolution nothing. I may suspect it may be a spyware or something related unless you are sure that "wytchtext" is a program that you are really running.Else, it might be some library or component error or missing. A "common language runtime debugging service" error usually when an error as occur for a bad programming coding using the .NET framework. It may be of different .NET framework versions used when the application is launched on different computers. Try update the computers to the latest .NET framework and run the application again.It may not be the fault from .NET framewoek however. But the fault lies with bad programming codes basically.

yep, the program is probably damaged. should you decide to use it again, try downloading it again from the source and if the pop up still persists, its most probably a very buggy program and further use is discouraged as sometimes viruses can also generate the same message. hope this helps.

if i were you i'd reinstall the programs and if they still dont work... and if its important.....i'd reformat my computer

199938[/snapback]

Actually, I would try to reinstall the .Net Framework, or upgrade the .Net Framework on your computer. These can all be obtained from the microsoft web site, and probably through Windows Update.

I couldn't find anything to do with wytchtexts.exe, but when I googled Kule Book of Shadows quite a few hits came back.If you do a search for it on Downloads at CNET, you'll see that quite a few of the user reviews complain about it not working properly and being buggy.I would try downloading again and then re-installing.