xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
qingtian

Hotmail And Gmail

I just found out & was about to post here, but did a search and realize most of you guys know already that Hotmail's giving 250mb now. Trying to beat Yahoo :(

Here's the e-mail:

Big News: Free Storage increase to 250MBFREE 250MB of storage capacity is coming to your MSN Hotmail e-mail account. We are increasing your online storage to 250MBthats over 100 times the storage you have now.

Thats not all we are also increasing your attachment size from 1MB to 10MB! This means that you can send and receive more messages without worrying about available storage space. Youll be able to see party photos, hear new songs and watch video clips that your friends e-mail to you.

I use both hotmail and gmail, and I find they're both pretty good.Though if I had to pick between them, i'd have to go with gmail :(, simply for the ease of use, very good GUI, and storage space+features.

psh, mac =/= windows wanna be.Seriously, are you going to go two a different tire factory and say "PSH! your just trying to copy all the others aren't you.. it looks the exact same.">_>IE works fine, for some people, mainly people who can't handle big changes. o_O or like to wait longer. Firefox, is actually faster than ie, I should know, I have a 56k connection. everything loads faster. As for the lack of hardware and software, it's exactly because of people like you. *points at an ipod* See that, made by apple is it is. *points at iTunes*.Money controls the world, M$ have more money than apple, yet, they make really bad programs. IE is the same as it allways was. nothing new, and it's complicated as hell.Basicly, I could sit here for hours, about why gmail is better than hotmail.Oh, and as for the upgrading, Hotmail will fully update everyone once gmail becomes active.. (gmail is still in beta mode)

gmail are offering you 1 GB space, are you really need it? nope you don't. So it's useless. Yahoo is far more better, although only offering 100 mb, smaller but far more secure. And once again, you're that expert that using toatally 1 GB email space, you're not goin to upload a more-than-100mb-email don't you?