xisto Community
waterfoul

Is There Any Other Way To Get Credits? other than posting

If posting is that much of a problem for you, why not try Xisto.net? Posting is not required to maintain an account there, it is supported by advertising on your web site. You indicated you were willing to put advertising on your site, perhaps this is a better hosting option for you?

If posting is that much of a problem for you, why not try Xisto.net? Posting is not required to maintain an account there, it is supported by advertising on your web site. You indicated you were willing to put advertising on your site, perhaps this is a better hosting option for you?

199028[/snapback]

i dont like putting forced ads on my websites because it makes the website look like you dont know what you are doing. So in my opinion you should post and not have to deal with forced ads. Its like putting a pink ad on a black backroung website

this topic has be posted several times, please use the search function next time.--TOPIC CLOSED--