xisto Community
emma

Men! WHY?

Its funny, you see you're the first person I've ever heard say that men think they are better than women, this wasn't even an issue untill you brought it up, anyway calm down take anice deep breath and instead of wasting your time spouting such rubbish go do something usefull you never know you might impress yourself.

198455[/snapback]

Well, I guess it depends on the maturity of said men. We were studying A Room of One's Own, which tried to explain why women before the twentieth century had not achieved as many great things as men. Well, the guys in my class felt victimised and began making snide remarks about how the author was probably ugly and hated men. And then the girls all got angry, not understanding what her physical appearance had to do with anything. A debate ensued... And when the guys couldn't come up with any good arguments they began chanting: "Women are inferior". We could do nothing to shut them up.

So there are some guys who can be quite unnerving... Though I suspect that they weren't serious but just trying to annoy us (the girls).

Perhaps those are the kind of guys Emma was complaining about?

Sorry, when I posted all the men in my life were being citches...eeek. Anyways, lol, I wa sjust having a VERY bad day!Loves, Emma

Why the hell do people always resort to such sweeping generalisations?

Ditto from me.

I hope that was just a bad mood taking over when you wrote that vent, and that you're feeling better now :) I am sure I make no sense when I am in a bad mood - I mean, when I loose it, I loose it completely, but as a rule of thumb, I refrain from making generalizations - all generalizations are bound to be false, including this one :)

Ok, forgive the bad joke. Hope you get to feel better at the end of your day - good luck.