xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bsdpowa

Dilema

I'm in a dilema.I don't know what should I buy, Counter Strike 1.6 or Counter Strike: Source? Right now CS1.6 has more players and servers registered but what will happen in the future? Should I invest my money in CS:Source or should I buy CS1.6? What's up with the gameplay? Are there any difference between these two versions? Please, advise me!

CS Source is where you need to go, no question about it!! 1.6 is good, but its getting so old that people are gonna stop playing it at some point, and leagues are gonna drop the game and replace it with source I'm afraid. Source looks awsome, and the gameplay is excellent also. 1.6 might have alot of players on it, but believe me...source has alot also!! I guess the choice comes down to this...1.6 will give you decent gameplay, lots of hackers (cheaters), and terrible graphics...or source, which you will get excellent graphics thanks to half life 2, very rich and deep gameplay, and cool physics.