xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.hack//GU

Konnichiwa, Minna San Good afternoon, everyone

Hi everyone, I find this site not for long time ago when searching in 0hosts.com.Not really place with so fast-replyed forum, but better than my forum. I like to post in Games Section, hope we'll meet there.

Hello there. Welcome to Xisto. Please use my signature links to know and understand our forum rules. Make your posts longer and with quality. Our forum depends on your contribution and one sentence is considered as SPAM.I know you can improve on your posts. Apply again when you have post quality posts. See you then.

Welcome to Xisto.From the looks of your time compared to mine, its very late and past midnight. A lot of people have timezones near mine as well and they're usually asleep at this time. Thats probably why the board looks empty or not-fast-replied. Although, to contradict myself ( ^_^ ) I've seen boards that are very active at anytimes too. Oh and are you Japanese?

welcome to Xisto we have lots of people to help out lots of topics to respond to so enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the Xisto community! I think you found an execellent forum with many topics and threads to browse, so I don't think you will have a problem posting on the boards. The people here are very friendly and can help you if you have a problem. Anyway, I hope you enjoy you stay on the forum and that you can come back and post to get web hosting credits.By the way, are you posting from Japan? I'm currently living and working in Japan at the moment. I teach at a junior high school, but I also visit some of the elementary schools in my city about once a week.