xisto Community
moldboy

Transfer Credits

Firstly I was wondering if I can hava an Xisto and a Xisto host form account at the same time? and secondly, I don't think it's possable but what if I could then transfer credits from one to the other, perhapse if the admin wishes with a tax rate (exchange rate)

I asked OpaQue if I could have two accounts, one in Xisto and one in Xisto, he told me he wouldn't have any problem with that. The AUP states that free hosting service is per person, per account which means your account here is separate from Xisto account.However, transferring credits between two services is not possible.

I already have hosting on both...it's a little stupid, but I have. I actually wanted to move to Xisto completely, but as i can't copy the databse from my forum, i'll just have to post on both forums...it takes some time, but you get really good quallity hosting for it, so I'll go on. And actually it's quite fun too. In a time, you get to know everyone here on the forums.

Im satisfied with just this one account. The stats you get on just one account is already amazing, and to be honest i would rather spend my time coding and doing stuff, then having to post in 2 separate forums. I didnt have much time the last couple of months because of college and such and its starting to reflect into my hosting credits, at the moment they are negative.Today i have a free day off so im trying to get myself out of it ^_^. It takes some effort but you get some great stuff in return. as ive said before, one account is more then enough for most people, but if you're a big user 2 accounts is a great oppurtinity.