xisto Community
sandbox

Escape Characters Showing In Thread Title in forums list but not in bottom section

Hello,

I noticed today that escape characters are showing up in the "last post info" box of a forum in the main page:

Posted Image

It seems to display correctly in all the other places though. The list of posts at the bottom of the page displays it correctly:

Posted Image

Similarly, the title looks fine in the "topic title" box in the subforum:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/194-dating-advice/

Thank you for your attention, it's not a big deal but I thought I would be neighborly and point it out.

Thanx

It happens to me sometimes, too. And although I don't have the correct answer I have to assume that OpaQue is modifying skins for the forum--thus few kinks need to be worked out still.I am currently using LITE skin and, although many of you expressed that it's boring, it's working well for me.

This is because the posts are stored this way in the database, with quotes escaped (for obvious reasons). I think that displaying the latest thread in the index may be some form of mod, but either way, it obviously isn't undergoing the same processing the thread's title otherwise would. A simple 'str_replace('\\"', '"', $title);' would probably fix it.