xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Siphon Filter Game Series.

A long while ago I got these 3 very cool games. I always liked games like these. They remind me so much of the Matrix games where in Siphon Filter you have to sometimes kill enemies who are dressed up like Agents. And the Story itself is alot of fun and the voice acting is pretty good too. And I enjoy watching the cinema's in the games. At first I bought the second one because I played it once at an old friends house and I pretty much fell in love with it and of course back then the Matrix movies were the hottest movie in town and this game reminded me so much of the Matrix movies. And soon I got the 3rd game which is pretty much a series of flash-backs to certain stuff. And eventually I got the 1st one. And just like that I had all 3 and eventually I fell into the habit of playing the games in order. I'd first play the first one, then second then 3rd one. I like following storylines and that's what these 3 games are pretty much all about. ^_^I don't what the other Siphon Filter game is like though...Omega Strain or something like that. Has anyone else played this game and what's the gameplay like?

I first played a demo of siphon filter 1 on playstaion 1, I thought it was amazing the graphics weren't too good but this was some time back. I went out to buy this game the next weekend and played it continuosly that weekend and before and afyer school for the next week. I then kind of forgot about it as I had completed it so many times. I rented number two and then bought this aswell, this was just as good as the first. But i don't think ive played number three ^_^ but the series is definately grate.