xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mayank

Transporter Sig! : By Mayank got inspired by the movie trailer :lol:

Hey guyz I have created this sig recently...I got inspired by the movie trailer....so created this sig ^_^

Please rate and comment :

Posted Image

Wow, very nice mayank, very nice. Just one little tiny thing i'd modify. This line that's caused by the pixel stretch that goes over the car's front. I'd make to so it just goes a bit over the edges of the bumper. I'ma rate this a 9 out of 10.

nice depth in the bg, maybe a bit too much but its still good, when you motion blurred it left marks on the sig that should be removed, the text looks a bit motion blurred, but i think that was meant to be like that ^_^ good job

Thanks Guyz for the comments its you guyz only who give me the confidence and inspiration (by showing off great sigs in the forum) to make good sigs.It's your tutorials and resources only which helped a dumbb like me to create good sigs....infact even I feel that i've created a good sig...the last one and this one.3 Cheers for all pro sig makers! or you can say the graphics community ^_^

Yea, I know, there are a lot of good sigg makers here on Xisto. I made some too, but i don't have much time and I want to do so much things... Maybe i'll make another one sometime, when i have more time.

I still like the one you gave me the best of all...Yes, very good Graphics here at the trap... Keep up the good work...