xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hiaito

My Family Is Amazing

And being in the bath don't count, you go in the bath to relax and lseep, not use anything. and it might be alittle electoric shocking!

Whilst on the toilet, I can post on Xisto!
I'm not rich, like I said, we got this stuff over time.

Thats right their is my dream setup house, but isnt that abit overkill anyways back to the post I only have 1 computer for myself my mom might be getting her computer for her to use ina few months and my dad has a laptop.

well i have 2 computers in each room with a roaming profile so you can access you account from any computer we have in total 8 laptops, 2meg broadbandshhh but my parents have emerican express cards each! WERE DOES IT COME FROM i keep thinking did they steal it??but there quite rich private hosptils, private schools MY DREAM COME TRUE!!

yes yours is pretty much a techie family for me, imagine a notebook in kitchen and notebook in bathroom??? what is actually the purpose of putting them there?Can I ask what do your family normally do in these computers?