xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

Lucky Number Do you have it ?

I think I like number 1 the most. But...I have always been associated with number 12.My house in thailand is number 12.My first house in UK... number 24 (which is 12x2)My second house in the UK....number 12.I was also born on 24th. :P

My lucky number is 7, too.I was born on the 7th (too bad it wasn't in July) 7:07 (I think) in the morning...so it's mainly to do with the fact that there are more seven in the time and date that I was born. Apart from that, the number 7 has that certain appeal for me.

I like 5 too. lol. Lots of people like 5 for some reason. I like it because it just sounds like a whole group, its not even but it sorta sounds like it a complete package. Bands are in groups of five mostly and power rangers are in group of five. lol. 5 is the number of fingers required to give a Hi-5 and shake people's dirty hands. 5 is the complete.