xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thebluekirby

Domain Changing

I was trying to change my domain from blukirby.trap17.com to seigikan.net, but i recived this message:

User Data Verfied Successfully!Changing password..
This can take time...
Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back). This can take a lot of time.. Please be very patient..

Connecting...
Domain Change Failed!

i pointed the DNS servers at the right place.... why doesn't it work: ;__;;

note: eh... my domain was parked while I was trying to preform this. Maybe it had something to do with the effect? Should I unpark it before I change domains?

Notice from cmatcmextra:
Quoted text. You must quote things you did not write!

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

I was trying to change my domain from blukirby.trap17.com to seigikan.net, but i recived this message:

User Data Verfied Successfully!

Changing password..

This can take time...

Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back). This can take a lot of time.. Please be very patient..

Connecting...

Domain Change Failed!

i pointed the DNS servers at the right place.... why doesn't it work: ;__;;

note: eh... my domain was parked while I was trying to preform this. Maybe it had something to do with the effect? Should I unpark it before I change domains?

196737[/snapback]

I was wondering what you were trying to do. Since you said you were changing your domain name from sub-domain of Xisto to your own top level domain. If you want to use top level domain instead of your sub-domain I don't think you can change by yourself. I didn't see any way to do this in Cpanel.

However, you can use your top level domain as 'ADDON DOMAIN' and add your top level domain from 'addon domain' in Cpanel, your top level domain will point to the folder you have assigned during addition of your addon domain.

But since you are saying you are parking - parking is not for usage, it is just to park there and to use it later. If you are encountering parking problem, please try again, it may be because of configuration problem during peak hours.