xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
E-Sector

The Official Nintendo Ds Thread! Nintendo DS games

Here we can talk about the fantastic Nintendo DS!

Here is some info about 4 new Mario Kart stages.

The second course of the Mushroom Cup is the all new Yoshi Falls. It's Hawaiian-themed, built at the base of a vast waterfall-filled valley around a giant Yoshi egg and features sheer drops into a watery abyss, two levels, plenty of boost pads and wide but 45-degree angle tracks.

In contrast, the Luigi's Mansion track has tight corridors and plenty of traps to dodge, including swinging chandeliers and rickety staircases. You'll also be going outside the Mansion as well, into the graveyard in the garden where wizened trees come to life and walk across the track!

Found in the Flower Cup is the Delphino Square course, which will look fairly familiar to players of Mario Sunshine. Through the town square the track winds, before you're racing through the harbour and boosting over an open drawbridge to the finish.

The track after that is Waluigi Pinball, set inside a giant pinball table complete complete with tumbling steel balls and high-speed tunnels. Apparently, it's one of the best tracks in the game

http://www.revo-europe.com/

What do you think?

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Are you discussing DS hardware or DS games? You must be more specific. Corrected topic title spelling and added description. Your last caution note.

I am still trying to debate weither or not i want to get mario kart DS, but ive alwasy gotten bored eventually at the MK games ...well double dash was alright, thats still fun.if i have a spare ?30 lying around my house at the time of its release date i will probably go down the shops and buy it...kewl thing is that it will be online, i just hope that theres gona be more than a few game stores with the Nintendo Hotspot things for online play...i cant be bummed buying a wireless router, just so i can play my DS online..hmm i wonder if you could get a virus....LOL.and as im on the online subject...i think id rather get Animal crosing DS as there are gona be much more items in it than the GC version, and your little character dude can have lots of diff appearances, that will be an awsome online game, you can have 3 players total in one time, which i find pretty awsome...... :)

I think Mario Kart DS will be the best MMK game ever! Online Gaming! Good graphics(close to the GC graphics, MKDD), New stages and classic karts and more!If you not belive me, just try it when they release it!

lol, i still think itll be awsome man...im just not too keen on them games, i suppose it will be good while it lasts...now on the subject about graphics..i would say from looking on to the DS (Not enlarged shots etc) i think it will pretty much be alot like the GC graphics which will be pretty awsome, cus im sure the DS still renders at 128bit ?..at least i think it does. :)its just the screen that can make it look "polygony" lol new words.ya i probably will buy it now, but i do want to make sure i definatly get money put away for the Super Mario Bros DS :);) ...now thats gona be the "pwnage" lol..do you think itll be any good... ?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ You see?

The graphics is really good, here is a game from PSP: https://www.playstation.com/de-de/

Not so big difference?

Here is specs: http://www.creativeuncut.com/hwnintendo.html

It doesnt matter if one console have more bits than another in modern time, Xbox for example, have a 32 bit processor wich can handle 128 bit instructions, the gc has a 32/64 bit hybrid power pc wich can handle 128 bit instructions to, the ps2 have a 128 bit processor wich sometimes handle 32 bit instructions, the only real 128 bit console is dreamcast. But: Is the PS2 stronger just becouse it have a 128 bit processor: No!

Look here to: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The graphics is better than them on psp!

I was deciding if I should get Mario Kart DS. Though it looks so awsome with new stages, Online, I still don't know. I want that or Advanced Wars: Dual Strike.I've been a fan of Advanced Wars since the begining, but Mario Kart has so much nostalgia. Arg! I still can't decide. Both of them are to awsome. (darn, for only having a certain amount of money.)

It's about time that the DS get's a decent game. Lately I have seen some really stupid games come out for it, like that pac man game or the baby mario game they made. I wish developers would get smart and start coming creative with the touch pad, like in metroid prime DS. That was a fun game, and the stylists really matched with the game. I hope mario cart doesnt have some happy new gameplay with the touch screen...i just want a normal game that uses buttons for once!! lol

Wario Ware is such a fun game on the DS ! I really love it ! Much Much puzzeling, loads of mini games inside, and you keep on trying to break your own high score over and over again. Especially the ball bouncing thing is soo fun to play ! But the PSP is still better i think, the look is way sleecker. A + for the DS is that it has a touchscreen and that is really state of the art i believe. 2 Screens are really fun and its not too big after all..I have DS + PSP, DS is more kiddy, altho very competive i think.

WOW ..im not a fan of games like..age of empires, but think about that portable......it may be a game i will get...infact im gona add that to my MUST GET list :P ..dude thatnks for telling me about that.

Do not forget Metroid Prime Hunters and Asphalt Urban, I cant say all right now! :)

202928[/snapback]

Hmmm i didnt really like metroid huntrs considering the fact i have to smash my screen to peices with my stylus :) , Nintendogs ...has already put scratches on my screen :( ,

i dont know if im parnoid about the screen or not :P.