xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
outbreak

Halo 2 Talk About Halo 2

Well, less than a month to go! I can't wait for this game to come out. I have LIVE and am a hardcore Halo player. I play it online all the time. I was supposed to goto WCG this year, but i couldn't get a ride:(. Oh well, Halo 2 will be there next year :rolleyes:. What do you guys think, and what are you looking forward to about the game?

Honestly, I have no idea what to expect in the game. I only know what my uncle told me about what they're doing in the game. I just wish that I was a better Halo fan, then I could answer that a little better. Oh well, Halo's fun, so I don't care if I'm a big fan or not. Still...it seems like Halo has a TON of fans...I'm not complaining, though.

yeah i have xbox live too and i think halo is a great game i think everyone should buy it :rolleyes: but for all the ppl that play it illegaly ,.. thats really low, its only $50 a year so just pay for it~_~ .. but then again.. not like microsoft needs the money, lol latz

I have xbox live and can not wait for the game to come out. It looks amaizing!! With so many new weapons and having every vehical destructable will really add new gameplay to the game. Also that alien shield will be really fun to mess with.

Posted Image

for all the ppl that play it illegaly ,.. thats really low, its only $50 a year so just pay for it~_~ ..

$50 bugs is considered quite a big amount of money to us (non-american)
look at the currency rate .. 1 dollar US = 4 dollar of my country
and u no an average monthly salary is only about 1500 dollar of my country .. :angry:

sometimes it's kinda like .. erm ...
next year im going to scotland for my university ..
and the currency rate .. gosh .. 1:7

btw .. sry for the irrelevance of this msg .. :rolleyes:
and oso i think that halo is a good game

i am one of those Halo-Battlefield-Splinter Cell ppl. i love them all, AND HALO 2 KICKS *bottom* BC IVE PLAYED IT!!! YOU CAN fly the mother ships and drop warthogs off and stuff, it is so sweet, new guns, characters everything

unfortunately i dont have xbox live... but i preordered halo 2 so i can play single player at least. but i have a lot of friends to play halo 2 with, and i got 4 controllers so i should be all set. then again i could just use the free trial for xbox live.