xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tagu

Starcraft Evrything about this game

This is the best game ever made.I dont now but I think that never one game are not played so well and with that entuzijazm.The grafics are poor for todays conditions but the tru starcraft players dont metter.This is best game by Blizzard.Also they have Diablo but this is better.The multiplayer is the best part in the game.This is THE GAME WHICH CREATES THE MULIPLAYERS SCENE. Blizzard mans thank you lots!!!!Has somebody have difrent opinion?

This is the best game ever made.I dont now but I think that never one game are not played so well and with that entuzijazm.The grafics are poor for todays conditions but the tru starcraft players dont metter.This is best game by Blizzard.Also they have Diablo but this is better.The multiplayer is the best part in the game.This is THE GAME WHICH CREATES THE MULIPLAYERS SCENE. Blizzard mans thank you lots!!!!

Has somebody have difrent opinion?

196062[/snapback]

Hey, i like starcraft too, i think it is one of the best games available. Blizzard rocks for making games, I couldnt believe how cool starcraft was when it first came out, i never got really good at it, but i just played it for fun, I only play games for fun, thats why i cheat a lot.

Xadoflitan