xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anima

Some More Questions

Hi there Xisto again. Today I told about your Free Web Hosting System to many of my friends that like I'm interesting in hosting. I think they still can't believe me :) but the also gave me a few questions:1) When you giving hosting are helping in realizing sites?.. In one word are helping in building a site?2) Your free web system will be free forever? or it's just like introduction on "what you can"?3) Are there more than 2 hmm... trafics?(10credits and 30credits - are there more?)4) If your hosting is free for all and forever what is the main idea of it?That is all.. I think there won't be more questions.

1) When you giving hosting are helping in realizing sites?.. In one word are helping in building a site?

We cannot help you building your site--as in we do not have a template, we do not provide you with FrontPage--however, there's WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor in cPanel. And you can ALWAYS ask how to do something in html, php, java in our forum. So in a way, yes we do help you to build a site.

2) Your free web system will be free forever? or it's just like introduction on "what you can"?

It will be free forever! It's been free beginning and it will continue to be free.

3) Are there more than 2 hmm... trafics?(10credits and 30credits - are there more?)

Only 2 plans are available.

4) If your hosting is free for all and forever what is the main idea of it?

196055[/snapback]

The reason Xisto is free is because OpaQue's other sites (Xisto - Web Hosting, Xisto and possibly Xisto) are generating enough revenue to fund Xisto's service. There's no other catch. It's that simple. You, as a member, keep this forum going with quality posts and in return you will have Free Web Hosting.

It will be free forever! It's been free beginning and it will continue to be free.

This is very good. I've asked just because I already used free hosting(russian) and for the first 2 months it was totally free but then they wanted everyone to pay for hosting...

Only 2 plans are available.

Will there ever be another plans?? Em... biger than #1 & #2?

And I've got very important (for me) question:
Let's imagine( :) ) that I already have got your free host and I have 2 credits but money on my internet are gone and I can't pay for internet for 5 days.So when I'll pay for internet I will got -3 credits. My host will be deleted or I can post some replies and everything will be allright?

This I think would be my last questions. And from all of your answers I can only tell that you guys are awesome! For now your web hosting is the best!

Will there ever be another plans?? Em... biger than #1 & #2?

No. However, if you need bigger storage and powerful solution check out https://xisto.com/ for cheap paid hosting services. They will meet your need.

And I've got very important (for me) question:

Let's imagine( :) ) that I already have got your free host and I have 2 credits but money on my internet are gone and I can't pay for internet for 5 days.So when I'll pay for internet I will got -3 credits. My host will be deleted or I can post some replies and everything will be allright?

196180[/snapback]

No. When you reach zero credits your site will immediately suspend itself and all traffics to your site will bounce back. That is why on the main forum page under the shoutbox we ask you to have at least 10 credits available at all times. Some members have posted enough to last a year, some have enough to last a month. It is up to you how many hosting credits you will accumulate during your membership. Again, I encourage you to visit links found in my signature before making the same posts that can be found in our forum ;)

Thank you.