xisto Community
Shengeta

Ie And Firefox Crash Flash Download problems

I have problems with both IE and Firefox. IE always crashes or freezes on me all the time. When I can actually use it, it never displays flash. Like if somone has a flash animation in their banner it just shows a still picture. I went into the internet options and enabled flahs and stuff and it doesn't show the animation. I even got the newest version of Flash. Firefox doesn't crash as much as IE but it does from time to time. I have ran spyware and virus software and nothing comes up. I dunno what the problem is. Also, whenever I download something on IE or Firefox the download stops like right in the middle, it never finishes. I really have no idea what the problem is. Everytime I scan nothing comes up. Anyone have any ideas?

you can always uninstall it. how everyone if that doesn't work, install something like opera or avant browser. Or you can go to the extreme and format your computer. There may be something wrong with your windows folder also

What windows to you use? Windows ME crashes alot and it seem to make the programs inside crashes also. Windows 9x sometime crashes.If you use XP consider disabling visual effect if you have a slow computer. Give us the computer spec please

Also, another problem could be your registry! Tho u may not know it, it could be a registry entry problem. Like when u were installing firefox, u had another program running, or sometime shut off ur comp uncorrectly. So your best bet is

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

for me and other people, its just good to use it anyways, it has 30 day free trial and I have to say it works like a beauty! :) i fixed up to 503 registry errors

IE7 and Firefox crash regularly

Ie And Firefox Crash

For several months, IE7 and Firefox have both been crashing regularly, although it seems like more often if I have several tabs open. This had not been a problem previously. Unfortunately, I have to use online applications that insist I use these 2 browsers to access the sites. Sometimes I get an hour or so, sometimes only a few minutes before the crash. My ISP went over to Yahoo based email around the time this started, and I had gotten a gmail account because the CA internet security suite bollixed my outlook express email. I also recently replaced the CA with Zone Alarm security suite, which seems to have problems, or at least lots of error messages. Of course, I can't contact Zone Alarm or either of the browser's support people directly using the internet/email. I thought that it was interesting that Zone alarm has a tech support page without a scroll bar, and or course the submit button is below the visible bottom of the page. By right clicking on the page in Chrome, you can choose 'duplicate page" and open the same page in a new window, and this one will have the scroll bar! No one will respond anyway, but you can at least fell like you submitted a query about a problem.

Anyway, I'd like to know what I can do to help fix all this crashing, and maybe even get the internet security working right without buying the extravagant and expensive big system usage programs. I'm using a Gateway box with Win XP media center.

-question by John Heinz