xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cesto Ode

Forum Hosting can anybody help?

im looking for a forum to start up my clam on but i want a forum with no ads and no limits,dose anybody know anything that could help me?but it has to be free!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please refrain from double posting.

I'm moving this from Website Discussion to Questions & Queries.Xisto.com offers zero ads and unmatched add-ons that you cannot find it anywhere. Please read through links provided in my signature.Our hosting rule is simple: you gain hosting credit by posting. The quality of your post will determine hosting credits earned. 1 credit = 1 day you can have free web hosting. Sub-domains are provided by Xisto. You can purchase domain and use our hosting service by amending the nameserver.There are limitations, however, to the hosting space provided by Xisto--20mb for plan #1 and 500mb for plan #2. The bandwidth limitations are 500mb and 5000mb, respectively. Again, refer to my signature for further details.Thank you.